- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- The NGO Law: Azerbaijan Loses Another Case in the European Court
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- THE STATE ADVISOR TO PRESIDENT HAS HOSTED THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TAJIKISTAN NATIONAL NGO ASSOCIATION
NGO’s meeting with the president of Saint Petersburg centre for STRATEGY
11/18/2009 11:14:17 PM
Dushanbe, September 17, 2009 - Tajikistan NGO’s representatives had a meeting with the president of Saint Petersburg centre for STRATEGY A.J.Sungurova. The meeting has been organised by the initiative of UN Development program.
The experts visit is aimed to contribute to the new institution of Ombudsmen in Tajikistan, which was established in summer of this year.
At the meeting participants discussed the perspectives of the new institution, and also determined its possible allies.
NGO’s representatives expect mutually beneficial cooperation with Ombudsman institution in Tajikistan. Legal experts have emphasized the transparency of Ombudsman’s activity and active participation in the work of Expert council under the Ombudsmen. Participants stressed the coalition of NGO’s for the dialogue with Ombudsmen.
The second expert trip of Saint Petersburg experts is planned to be held in November, 2009.
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more