- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- Республиканский Форум «Улучшение доступа женщин-предпринимателей Таджикистана к безопасности и пути его совершенствования»
- The NGO Law: Azerbaijan Loses Another Case in the European Court
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
A monograph "The Peculiarities of genres’ development in regional television companies in Tajikistan" has been published in Dushanbe.
A monograph under the title "The Peculiarities of genres’ development in regional television companies in Tajikistan" by a young scientist-researcher Muhayo Orifova has been recently published in Dushanbe.
The monograph is devoted to a versatile study of journalism’s urgent problems - the establishment and development of genres in the independent regional Tajik TV. The book examines the historical, philological and sociological aspects of TV companies in Tajikistan and is directed towards students of faculties and departments of journalism and journalists-practitioners.
"This work will contribute to the development of courses on theory and history of the Tajik television journalism, preparation of curricula and textbooks, as well as could be applied practically by journalists," - said in an interview with AP, M. Orifova. The monograph will shortly be distributed for free among faculties and departments of journalism institutes, as well as to Tajikistan television and radio broadcasting companies. It should be noted that there are 300 copies have been published.
The book has been prepared for publication with the assistance of the NGO Academy of Mass Communication and published with the financial support of the World Bank Permanent representation to Tajikistan.
Asia-Plus Author: Nargis Hamrabaeva
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more