- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- The NGO Law: Azerbaijan Loses Another Case in the European Court
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- A monograph "The Peculiarities of genres’ development in regional television companies in Tajikistan" has been published in Dushanbe.
Celebration of the International Day of the Girl Child in Tajikistan
It is for the second time that the International Day of the Girl Child has been celebrated in Rudaki district of Tajikistan. This year, it was celebrated under the motto "I am proud that I'm a girl!". The purpose of the celebration of this day - to draw attention to social problems and inequality experienced by girls around the world, directly related to their belonging to the female sex. These include access to education, nutrition, health care, social rights, protection against discrimination, violence and forced marriage in childhood.
This program is implemented by Tajikistan National NGO Association in cooperation with NGO "Mumtoz" with the financial support of the Garden of Hope Foundation (Taiwan). The Hukumat (Local Authorities) of Rudaki district as well as community leaders have been actively involved in successful implementation of the program.
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more