- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- The NGO Law: Azerbaijan Loses Another Case in the European Court
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- A monograph "The Peculiarities of genres’ development in regional television companies in Tajikistan" has been published in Dushanbe.
Khatlon NGOs are ready for cooperation with journalists
NGO «Academy of mass communication» has continued holding of round tables on a topic: «Cooperation between nongovernmental organizations and mass communication». On September, 25th, 2009 the regular round table took place in the city of Kurgonteppa of Khatlon region, where 20 representatives of Kurgonteppa city NGOs and nearby areas have taken part. There were also coordinator assistant of the Aga Khan Foundation «Civil society» Program Komil Gulomnabiev, and also the program expert of Eurasia Foundation in Tajikistan Ravshan Abdulloev.
During the meeting, «Academy of mass communication» experts made presentations on the topics: «PR is not luxury, but a communication means or what is the need of PR-experts», «Mass Communication, as the main communicative network.Mass communication in the sphere of public relations», «How to make and transfer the press release for mass-media» and etc.
Participants also have discussed the improvements ways of cooperation with mass media, how to place the information in local publications, radio and TV, how to organise press conference and etc.
In the end of the meeting Komil Gulomnabiev briefly has told about the Aga Khan Foundation Program «Civil Society» and financed support of round tables in five regions of Tajikistan,which have been held by NGO «Academy of mass communication».
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more