- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- The NGO Law: Azerbaijan Loses Another Case in the European Court
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- A monograph "The Peculiarities of genres’ development in regional television companies in Tajikistan" has been published in Dushanbe.
ROUND TABLES ON SOCIAL PARTNERSHIP
12/29/2009 8:37:25 PM
Recently, in Kulob and Danghara cities of Khatlon Viloyat have taken place a series of Round tables on Social partnership with participation of NGO’s representatives as well as representatives of the local executive government, business and mass-media. Participants have discussed the issues related to the improvement of mutually advantageous cooperation between various institutions of Civil Society for the solution of vital social problems in local areas. Also the participants have exchanged opinions on various aspects of the given problem. During the meeting a presentation on NGO’s Social partnership with other institutes of Civil Society was made by Shamsiddin Karimov, the chairman of the Tajikistan National NGO association, the author of a series of scientific articles and monographs on issues of NGO’s role in the process of formation and developments of Civil Society in Tajikistan.
The given program is carried out by the Tajikistan Development Foundation within the framework of the project «Strengthening of Civil Society through consolidation and coordination of Civil Society institutions». Similar Round tables are planned to be held also in other cities and areas of Tajikistan in the next 6-7 months. The program will be finished by holding the National conference on Social partnership to be conducted in late August – early September, 2010 in Dushanbe.
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more