- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- The NGO Law: Azerbaijan Loses Another Case in the European Court
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- A monograph "The Peculiarities of genres’ development in regional television companies in Tajikistan" has been published in Dushanbe.
Partnership- for the sake of development
On 21-st of May 2010 in the conference hall of the local Government of Penjikent and in frame of project “Strengthening of a civil society through consolidation and coordination of institutes of civil society” and with the support of Aga Khan Foundation a Round table was conducted. The event was organized by Public Organisation “Tajikistan Development Foundation” with the partnership of Public Organisation “Women of Orient”.
The purpose of this event was saring the information and recommendations of the Second Forum of Non-governmental organisations of Tajikistan to representatives of NGO’s of Zeravshan valley and strengthening of the social partnership between three sectors of civil society.
24 representatives of government structures, public organisations and business structures were participant of the Round table.
As one of participant of the Round Table- vice mayor of local Government Mrs.Gadoeva Makhbuba Gadoevna marked: Local Government carries out all its activity with the close collaboration of all three sectors of civil society and in future is intended to strengthen the partnership for further region development »
For any additional information please contact:
Sharipova Zuhro- Facilitator of PO “Women of Orient”
Adress: Rudaki Avenue 85, Penjikent
tel: 92 809 29 28
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more