- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- The NGO Law: Azerbaijan Loses Another Case in the European Court
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- THE STATE ADVISOR TO PRESIDENT HAS HOSTED THE CHAIRMAN OF THE TAJIKISTAN NATIONAL NGO ASSOCIATION
Round table. Children's public movement – revival of experience
11/18/2009 11:03:12 PM
On September, 29th in Kugonteppa city of Khatlon region, an International nongovernmental organization «Right and Prosperity» in cooperation with Executive authority of Khatlon region held the Round table on a topic «Prospects and potentials of children's public movements development in the Republic of Tajikistan». The round table has been held within the framework of the project «Orphans in Tajikistan - equal holders of rights and opportunities», supported by ACT CA.
This event was aimed to demonstrate children's movements prospects in Tajikistan, as well as to consider actual issues, legislative bases and working up of recommendations for improvement of this activity.
The participants of the Round table included mainly NGO’s, such as International nongovernmental organization «Right and Prosperity», NGO "Neki", CEO "Zumrad", who are involved in the sphere of protection of children rights and interests. There also attended Departments on child rights of Khatlon region and Temurmalik, Vose, Vakhsh and J. Rumi districts Executive authorities, representatives of local mass-media, and also directors and pupils of boarding schools.
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more