- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Республиканский Форум «Улучшение доступа женщин-предпринимателей Таджикистана к безопасности и пути его совершенствования»
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Resolution Of the Delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum
Consolidation for the sake of creation
A new legal entity has been recently registered with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Tajikistan. Based on recommendation of delegates and representatives of the first National NGO Forum held in May 2008 in Dushanbe, the capital city of the country, the Tajikistan National NGO Association (TNNGOA) has been founded. This event is very important factor in the course of formation and improvement of civil society institutions in Tajikistan, and has a great impact in the development and strengthening of democratic processes in general and sustainable development and professional improvement of Tajik NGOs, in particular.Read more...
CSSC (Civil Society Support Center) "Consortium-Initiative"
CSSC (Civil Society Support Center) "Women of Orient"
Revival– Culture and Development
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more