- Participants of the Second National forum of Tajikistan NGOs will address to the president and parliament of the country
- Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report
- The NGO Law: Azerbaijan Loses Another Case in the European Court
- The delegates of the Second Tajikistan National NGO Forum addressing the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- A monograph "The Peculiarities of genres’ development in regional television companies in Tajikistan" has been published in Dushanbe.
IOM announces tender
The Mission of the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Tajikistan announces a tender for small grants under the 8 round grants of the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.
The small grants program is aimed to reduce risky sexual behavior among migrants and their families by means of increasing their coverage by high-quality interferences and communication on changing their behavior for prevention HIV/AIDS and STI (sexually transmitted infections) in 35 districts of Tajikistan. The funding for the realization of the small grants is 6500 USD to cover one RC (registration center).
"The target group of the program are the actual and potential migrants (men and women) and their family members aged 15 to 49 years. In general, no less than 11 500 people, including actual and potential migrants shall be covered by good quality interference through community mobilization and communication on behavior changing for prevention HIV/AIDS and STI in each target area "- said the source.
The duration of the project is 6 months with possible extension for further periods. Launch date of the project - no earlier than May 1, 2010. Terms of reference can be found at: http://www.iom.tj/files/Annex.doc
Tajikistan 2012 СSOSI Report Capital: Dushanbe Population: 7,190,041 GDP per capita (PPP): $2,200 Human Development Index: 125 CSO Sustainability Index: 4.8 Civil society in Tajikistan represents a wide spectrum of organizations, ranging from communal and neighborhood councils... Read more